Skip to main content

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time


Be the centre of endless possibilities!!

Hey guys!!

How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again. 
Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it.


So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night. 
Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB. It has amazing soft cotton fabric and is very comfortable.


And for pairing I was going to buy something solid again but then I got my hands on this beautiful White sheer top from Ginger by Lifestyle. As you all know how much the sheer tops are in trend, I couldn't resist myself from getting hands on these. I got them from Jabong but yaa I hope its available offline too.
This white coloured sheer top has big patchy flower detailing over it that makes it even more and more beautiful.


So to style this look I wore this sheer top over a white tank top and paired it up with the blue palazzo. To complete the whole look I wore this beautiful black cone heels that I got from Snapdeal and a pair of silver hoops. (P.S.- Lately I have been obsessing over hoop earrings a lot and now I kind of have 9 pairs with myself in variant sizes and colours. I don't know at what number I will stop).


I also didn't missed the chance to accessorise my look with this gorgeous blue clutch that my friend, Sonal gifted me last year on my birthday. It was like a perfect match. It has engraved golden peacock detailing all over it.. and it looks awesome.
Thank you Sonal for this one... I love it so much!!


So that's my look.. and I loved it. This can be carried at day and night time as well and will sutely make you stand out in the crowd. You can style up your hair as you like... but personally I like to keep it open. So have a look at all the pictures and let me know in the comments what do you think about this one. For any queries or suggestion comment below in the box and I will see you guys super soon with another look. You can also follow me on different social medias 
(Links are given below).

Thank you!
Love you guys!!


  



Top - GINGER by Lifestyle (From Jabong)
Palazzo - SRISHTI by FBB
Heels - Snapdeal

Photography by - Abhishek Kumar
Instagram - @shotfromabhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...