Skip to main content

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!



Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts.

- Young India, 17-3-1927 

Hey guys!!

I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown.


I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear, a brand curating Handcrafted modern ethnic wears, based out of Bhagalpur.


RazaΓ‘ is a fresh design house that centres on creating a range of attire with a blend of tradition and contemporaneity. RazaΓ‘, the basis of the brand’s inspiration is a reminder of the craft traditions of India. The brand works closely with artisans across India and brings you the finest handmade artworks in various forms. Artisans from all around the country create raw and uninhibited designs using their ancestral weaving process. This small initiative helps families in clusters of households in far off villages, encourages and supports their craftsmanship.

I received this Tribal art print Cotton Khadi dupatta from Razaa Wear and I cannot explain how beautiful it is. This dupatta visualises arts and material, the culture of indigenous peoples. The tribe has been using basic materials for painting like rice paste with water and gum for the white paint and a bamboo stick that has been chewed on, that serves as a brush. Such charm that has attracted many designers and brands to use the paintings in their collections. There’s something about these paintings that takes me back to the time, setting and sentiment behind the art.




To style it, I paired the dupatta with White chikankari kurta and Orange Patiyala, and it enhanced the vibrant print on dupatta. I also paired my sandals and German silver jewellery with this outfit and I loved how the whole look turned out. It gave me such a sober and classy look that can be carried at both day and night time. Well up till now you guys might have figured out how much I am in love with this Dupatta and most probably I am going to shop a lot more from their collection.



So stay tuned and I’ll be back super soon with some more amazing content on my blog. Till then you can follow me on my social media platforms to stay in regular touch with me. And yeah, don’t forget to visit the website of Razaa Wear and shop.

Take a look at all the pictures and share your views and suggestions with me.
Thank you!!

Love you!!
- Tanya Anand







Tribal art print Cotton Khadi dupatta - Razaa Wear
White chikankari kurta - Srishti by FBB
Orange patiyala - Srishti by FBB
Sandals - Local shop in Bhagalpur, Bihar
Silver Jewelleries - Janpath, New Delhi

Photography

Sagar Bejwani
Instagram - a.rare.fixer
Website - https://sagarbejwani.com/
&
Rohith Sid
Instagram - rohithsid
Website - https://sidphotography.blog/


My Social Media Links

Instagram - beingclassywithtanya
Facebook Page - beingclassywithtanya
Twitter - tanyaanand95
Roposo Page - beingclassywithtanya

Comments

  1. Very well written, n must say u look fabulous .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your appreciation means a lot to me. :)

      Delete
  2. Such mesmerizing pictures😍 loved this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your words are really valuable to me> Keep supporting love! 😊

      Delete
  3. Loved your post, well written and great pictures too. I am a big fan of khadi and handloom myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a really lovely dupatta and I like the way you have styled it too.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love handlooms and i am even in more love after seeing the styling if this particular piece! well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. My maternal family is from Bhagalpur too and the silk fabric from Bhagalpur is amazing! This dupatta looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vibrant colors of that dupatta has my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khaasi is my favorite during summers..Loving this dupata as well as your earrings..

    www.travelfoodnfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indian handloom goes very well with Indian faces and body type and your blog and pictures are a testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  10. I loved your article as I myself love khadi and handloom. I loved pictures ,you are looking so pretty.i also loved the dupatta.
    Thanks

    Nikita
    www.styleforeverygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medini Handicrafts : Epitome of Terracotta Jewellery!

"To have much learning, to be skilful in handicraft, well-trained in discipline, and to be of good speech -- this is the greatest blessing."  ~ Gautama Buddha Hey guys!! How are my readers doing? Hope you are having an amazing time. Personally, I am busy with work and this horrible summer in Delhi is killing me. I have no idea what's going to happen in the month of June and July? Well, apart from all these I am back here to introduce you guys to another level of handcraft. You guys know how much I love handcrafted products and I guess most of you know that I am an artist too. So, I understand the level of creativity and hard work that goes into creating something & maybe that's the reason why I have a special place for these sort of products in my heart. So how well you guys know about Terra-cotta ?? Well, let me explain it to those who are hearing the name for the first time. Terra-cotta (Baked Earth) is a kind of glazed or unglazed fire

EYE LINER TIPSπŸ‘€

Hey girls!!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ‘©πŸ‘§ I am back and today I am going to share with you all some tips about using Eye Liners. Basically there are two types of Eye liners - Brush Liners & Pen Liners. Brush liners are perfect to use, but for beginners I would suggest a Pen liner. Its very easy to use and handle. Its just like making designs from pen is lot easier than applying mehndi for starters. Similarly pen liners are very easy to apply. The most important point for the girls who has never applied a liner - Never apply liner in hurry. Either you will end up with some zig-zag designs over your eyelids or it will get smudged. So better girls when you apply liners have patience and let it dry. There are many brands whose pen liners are available in the market. You could choose from any of them according to the quality and most important... your budget. I personally have used many liners from several brands but at last I was satisfied with SWISS BEAUTY LIQUID PEN EYELINER. Its an amazing prod