Skip to main content

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!



Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts.

- Young India, 17-3-1927 

Hey guys!!

I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown.


I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear, a brand curating Handcrafted modern ethnic wears, based out of Bhagalpur.


Razaá is a fresh design house that centres on creating a range of attire with a blend of tradition and contemporaneity. Razaá, the basis of the brand’s inspiration is a reminder of the craft traditions of India. The brand works closely with artisans across India and brings you the finest handmade artworks in various forms. Artisans from all around the country create raw and uninhibited designs using their ancestral weaving process. This small initiative helps families in clusters of households in far off villages, encourages and supports their craftsmanship.

I received this Tribal art print Cotton Khadi dupatta from Razaa Wear and I cannot explain how beautiful it is. This dupatta visualises arts and material, the culture of indigenous peoples. The tribe has been using basic materials for painting like rice paste with water and gum for the white paint and a bamboo stick that has been chewed on, that serves as a brush. Such charm that has attracted many designers and brands to use the paintings in their collections. There’s something about these paintings that takes me back to the time, setting and sentiment behind the art.




To style it, I paired the dupatta with White chikankari kurta and Orange Patiyala, and it enhanced the vibrant print on dupatta. I also paired my sandals and German silver jewellery with this outfit and I loved how the whole look turned out. It gave me such a sober and classy look that can be carried at both day and night time. Well up till now you guys might have figured out how much I am in love with this Dupatta and most probably I am going to shop a lot more from their collection.



So stay tuned and I’ll be back super soon with some more amazing content on my blog. Till then you can follow me on my social media platforms to stay in regular touch with me. And yeah, don’t forget to visit the website of Razaa Wear and shop.

Take a look at all the pictures and share your views and suggestions with me.
Thank you!!

Love you!!
- Tanya Anand







Tribal art print Cotton Khadi dupatta - Razaa Wear
White chikankari kurta - Srishti by FBB
Orange patiyala - Srishti by FBB
Sandals - Local shop in Bhagalpur, Bihar
Silver Jewelleries - Janpath, New Delhi

Photography

Sagar Bejwani
Instagram - a.rare.fixer
Website - https://sagarbejwani.com/
&
Rohith Sid
Instagram - rohithsid
Website - https://sidphotography.blog/


My Social Media Links

Instagram - beingclassywithtanya
Facebook Page - beingclassywithtanya
Twitter - tanyaanand95
Roposo Page - beingclassywithtanya

Comments

  1. Very well written, n must say u look fabulous .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your appreciation means a lot to me. :)

      Delete
  2. Such mesmerizing pictures😍 loved this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your words are really valuable to me> Keep supporting love! 😊

      Delete
  3. Loved your post, well written and great pictures too. I am a big fan of khadi and handloom myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a really lovely dupatta and I like the way you have styled it too.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love handlooms and i am even in more love after seeing the styling if this particular piece! well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. My maternal family is from Bhagalpur too and the silk fabric from Bhagalpur is amazing! This dupatta looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vibrant colors of that dupatta has my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khaasi is my favorite during summers..Loving this dupata as well as your earrings..

    www.travelfoodnfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indian handloom goes very well with Indian faces and body type and your blog and pictures are a testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  10. I loved your article as I myself love khadi and handloom. I loved pictures ,you are looking so pretty.i also loved the dupatta.
    Thanks

    Nikita
    www.styleforeverygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...