Skip to main content

L'ORÉAL PARiS WHITE PERFECT DAY CREAM

Hola guys!!😇👋



I am so so sorry for being so late on my updates. I was very busy and once again I am sorry for that. Hope you guys had a good time.

So I am back with a product that I have been liking so much. Its L'ORÉAL PARiS WHITE PERFECT - FAIRNESS CONTROL MOISTURISING DAY CREAM. 


I hope the name suggests all.
I started using this product couple of months ago and took this much of time to review because I wanted a perfect knowledge regarding the product.

Our skin functions entirely different in different conditions. When there is excessive MELANIN production and lots of external aggression (such as exposure to UV rays, oxidation) then our skin cells starts saturating dark pigments which leads the skin to become more yellowish and lots of dark spots and patches starts apperaing; which is oftenly called PIGMENTATION. Due to pigmentation our skin starts looking more and more dull and uneven.

L'ORÉAL PARiS has been much helpful from past 30 years. It has always been on the front with scientific innovations, has understood women's skin at all age and hence it has come up with such a wonderful Cream. 


This Day Cream includes MELANIN-VANISH + TOURMALINE with SPF 17/PA++.

MELANIN-VANISH is a depigmenting active ingredient that helps the skin to become more fairer thereby fading out the dark spots for more fairer and even glowing skin. It removes the pigmentation slowly but effectively. 

The TOURMALINE GEMSTONE helps in inner microcirulation of the skin which leads the skin to become more radiant. It helps in bringing out the inner glow by moisturing skin well and giving the skin a ROSY glow. 

And ultimately SPF 17/PA++ helps in protecting skin from harmful UV (UVA & UVB) rays of the sun that regulates the formation of more dark spots on skin.
So the proper and regular use of this cream makes skin perfectly moisturised, hydrated and comparatively brighter and radiant.

On regular use the dark spots starts fading thereby giving the skin a healthy glow.
The cream is soft, smooth & non-greasy and is apparently absorbed by the skin and hence no stickiness is visible. Apply the cream every morning on a clean face. For better results one can team up with L'ORÉAL PARiS WHITE PERFECT NIGHT CREAM from the same range.

I am still using this product and I am quite happy with the results, so wanted to write a review on it.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post.
For any queries or suggestions comment below in the comment box.

Love you guys!!😘😘😘


-TANYA ANAND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...