Skip to main content

JOVEES 24 CARAT GOLD Eye Contour Gel

Heyyy friends!! 👋

I hope everyone's doing fine.
So today I am going to talk about one of my biggest problem, actually not only mine but other girls face this as well. Any guesses about what I am talking? 

Of course, DARK CIRCLES!!
Its like a Stubborn Monster, Isn't it?

Well I can't help it out much because most of my work includes constant use of cell phones for typing, editing etc.

So few weeks back I came across this product called JOVEES 24 CARAT GOLD Eye Contour Gel.



PRODUCT CLAIMS

Information : A unique formulation containing pure Gold leaves along with the herbs & botanical derived from Plant source that will help in removing dark circles and gives a fresh look to the delicate area under the eyes.

Method of use : Gently massage Eye Contour Gel with ring fingers for two minutes around the eyes by moving finger in a circular motion. Use 15 minutes before going to bed and leave on.

Ingredients : Glycerine, Carbomer, Carboxy methyl cellulose, Gold leaf, Hydroxy ethylcellulose, Basil (Ocimum sanctum) oil, Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) gel, Amla (Embloca officinalis) ext., Almond (Prunis amygdalus) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Diaodium EDTA, Sandalwood(Santalum album) oil, Purified water(Aqua) q.s.



MY VIEWS

Well I think this product stands up to the expectations of users as per what it claims. I have been using it for a month and I guess, results are totally remakable as my dark circles have reduced to an optimum level.

According to me even less than a Pea size of gel is enough for one time usage at night. And in morning the areas under the eye become soft.
But most important thing is that if you want Effective results, then you shouldn't miss out using this product anyday. One should be quite regular on it.
Even the packaging is good. It comes in a tube that allows you to use just pea size gel on fingers.



Pros

# Quite Effective on Dark circles.
# Not Much costly. Its mentioned Rs. 285 for 20g but I got it on a less price due to bulk shopping.
# Easily available online as well as offline.
# It smells nice. Neither very fruity nor too piercy.
# Its handy and perfectly fits anywhere because of its sleek design.
# Since it is gel based so no greasiness is felt after application.
# Even reduce puffiness around the eyes (As per my observation).
# A whole tube Last longs upto 3 to 4 months.

Cons

# Only reduces Dark circles but doesn't removes it completely.
# Once you stop using it dark circles will pop back.



So according to me this products suits well if you are determined to reduce your stubborn dark circles.
You should also check the ingredients if you are allergic to some things.
If you find any itchiness or redness then immediately stop using the product and consult your dermatologist.

Hope you would give it a try. If you have any queries then comment down below, I would love to answer.

Thank you guys!! 
See you soon.😘😘😘

Till then.. Be updated, Be Classy!!

- TANYA ANAND 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...