Skip to main content

Simply Loving Denim by Vero Moda

‘I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.’ – Carrie Bradshaw 😘😘

Hola Girls!!👋

I hope all of you would be doing great. You guys know how much I am in love with fashion and trends. And for all fashionistas and fashion lovers DENIM is their love forever. Don't you guys agree??
I totally agree with it.

When I started having some fashion and style sense there was one thing that I always wanted with me and that was none other than DENIM. I once got super crazy and wanted my closet to go all denim. 😂 Though its funny but yaa I always had a secret affection for Denims.

And one day voila.. as I saw this Denim Jacket I grabbed it like I won't ever find any more.
Yep you heard it right.. this jacket was my love at first sight. 

I was just wandering around Central Mall and on passing across the VERO MODA section saw this Jacket over a Mannequin and instantly decided that its mine.

The colour, the fabric, the look of it.. everything is like amazing. And above all its not only Denim.. but its RIPPED DENIM. How can one just not love Ripped Denim Jacket?? For me it was a must buy... and obviously I bought it without wasting any time. Plus they had large range of sizes which made me choose mine easily.

So guys if you are into fashion and looking for some trendy thing in your closet then just go for this Ripped Denim jacket. It not only looks super trendy but is also comfortable to wear. Plus you can style it accordingly. One can pair it with a solid tank top and shorts or jeans.

I have worn it like three to four times. Once I paired it with a pink solid tank top from Only and a Black Jeans and went for shopping and lunch.





Secondly I paired it up with a grey striped top from DJ&C by Fbb and a white jeans and went for a casual outing with friends.




And once I paired it up witha high neck top from DJ&C by Fbb and a white jeans for a night party.




So don't wait. Hurry up and grab them. I bought it offline from the Central store but after that I found them online on Myntra as well. So yes.. put this jacket on and flaunt because after all its all about how trendy you and your outfit are. 😍

Thanks for all the love that you guys have showered upon my instagram account and facebook page. Your likes and comments means so much to me.

Thanks for supporting!!
 
And for any queries comment below. For visiting my Instagram Account , Facebook Page and Roposo Account click on the links given below. I will be uploading more new posts soon.
Till then Stay tuned and Be Classy.


-Tanya Anand





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...