Skip to main content

Afghani Earring by Panigha India

Trends come and go, and style evolves. It is important to have pieces of jewelry that are timeless and look chic despite ever-changing fashions. – Karen Elson

                                 Hey guys!!!

Welcome back & I hope you all must be doing great!!

So today I am gonna talk about really interesting thing in my life and that is my passion for jewelry. Yes... you heard it right. I have a passion of collecting jewelry… and specially earrings. I don’t know how many earrings are stacked up in my jewelry box.. huh!! But yaa…  I love collecting even more that wearing  them..  just kidding!! I really love adorning them.

I have a whole bunch of it... from traditional Indian ones to Western ones.  I have jhumkas and balis and tops ranging from the size of a peanut to the size of my palm. And on serious note.. I love all of them.

Recently I have started collecting all that boho look earrings.. all Afghani ones. And while collecting them I came across this online store on Instagram by the name PANIGHA INDIA. This store is based in Calcutta, West Bengal and they do all the marketing from their Instagram handle (@panighaindia) itself. I started a quick search on their stock of earrings and necklace and I found amazing stuff there. I am not kidding guys.. they really have cool stuffs at a very affordable price. I got them ordered and believe me they delivered within 3 days. I generally don’t find Instagram stores with such fast delivery. Even their packaging was so good. They got my earrings delivered in a proper plastic box with cotton stuffed inside and even the plastic box was covered with bubble wrap for extra protection and then it was shipped.



I just loved everything about that store… from their collection to their response.. and even  their packaging and delivery service. They are really amazing and I am definitely gonna shop more from there.  Since I loved them so much, so I thought to share it with you guys.





If you guys are seriously in love with jewelries then do visit their store. I will be leaving down the link so that you find them easily. They have all sorts of stuffs from necklace to earrings made of German silver and terracotta too.




I bought a green colored Afghani earring and paired it up with a plain printed light green kurta from FBB store and a solid black palazzo. This piece of earring added a spark to my plain outfit… and I was in love with it. So hurry guys and visit the store and get your earrings delivered  at your home at a very affordable price. 



Have a look at all the pictures and hope to see you guys soon. For any queries comment below and don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts.

Love you guys!!!

Bye bye.

-Tanya Anand







Earring by - Panigha India
https://www.instagram.com/panighaindia/
Kurta & Palazzo from Srishti by Fbb

Photography - Biswaraj Das
https://www.instagram.con/jishu_photography/


Instagram handle - https://www.instagram.com/beingclassywithtanya/

Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/beingclassywithtanya/


Roposo account- https://www.roposo.com/profile/tanya-anand/213f2691-52e0-4335-a3de-f20e04c4b169?query=USER_beingclassywithtanya&num=0&entityID=213f2691-52e0-4335-a3de-f20e04c4b169

Comments

  1. Thankyou for sharing this Indian earrings jhumka. Indian jewellery is very famous and trending nowadays. Glad to read the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...