Skip to main content

Festive Season lookbook ft. Fbb


Simplicity is the key note of all the classic style!!

Hey guys!!

I hope you all are doing well. By the way.. can you smell festivity in the air?? Oh yes!! I can... and I am damn sure you can feel the festivity too.

Yes.. yes.. yes!! I love festive season so much.
It is this time when I get all excited and pumped up to get ready and flaunt. Durga puja, Diwali, Chatt.. all comes one by one making me even more happy.

Durga Puja already passed and I was not able to enjoy because I wasn't at home, but Diwali is around the corner & I am headed home. Yayyy!! I am super excited about it. And this time I don't wanna miss getting ready.

Festive season just brings out all the joy and happy faces in everyone. I can't remember any Diwali in my life when I wasn't pampered with new clothes and accessories. But every year style and fashion changes and one needs to spend the right amount of money into these ethnic attires. So I headed to the nearby FBB store... because that's my only stop when it comes to adding new fashionable and stylish clothes to closet at an affordable range.

This year FBB has a lot of new and amazing collection of Ethnic wear whether its a kurta or a palazzo or a salwar suit set. I got myself a beautiful Pink kurta from their new 'Dil Se Desi' collection. It has an amazing golden detailed print all over it and what do you need more than Pink & Golden for Diwali!! Right??
Also I got a Solid Royal Blue Leggings to pair up with this Pink kurta.
(P.S.- This Colour combination is my favourite.)



So if you want to be fashionable at budget then I would always suggest FBB... for a wide range of collection of colours and prints and embriodered traditional style.

To complete the whole festive look I accessorised myself with a pair of Golden Jhumkas and few golden bangles that I got from a local market. Aren't they super traditional?? I am absolutely in love with them.




So girls.. hurry up, get ready and go for happy shopping at FBB.

If you have any queries comment down in the comment box and I would be happy to answer them. You can also follow me on other social medias (Links are below).

And thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have given me. It really means a lot. Love you guys!!

Have a Happy & Safe Diwali.. and try to be Eco friendly :)
Till next time stay updated and Be classy!!

Bye!!




Outfit by : SRISHTI from FBB
Accessories : Local Market
Heels : Snapdeal

Photography by : Aayush Gwal
(Instagram - @aayushgwal_fotographie)

My Social media links


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...