Skip to main content

Ethnic Love ft. Unnati Silks


"Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It's not about brands. It's about something else that comes from within you."
—Ralph Lauren

Hello People!!

How are you guys??
Well, I am back with another amazing post. So, all of you know how much I love wearing Indian Outfit and as I received my lovely package from UNNATI SILKS I couldn’t resist myself from sharing it with you guys about their vast range of products and the brain and hard work behind it.



Unnati Silks is a saga of 'HANDLOOMS FOR WOMEN' that began in 1980. Three decades hence it has transformed from a single shop entity to become a family enterprise with extended arms and global operations. It has carved out a niche presence for itself in being the manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer and exporter of genuine silk cotton handlooms like sarees, salwar suits, kurtas, kurtis, dupattas and other Indian ethnic fabrics. Their work includes the devotion and dedication of talented ethnic artisans from across 21 states of India who produce varied range of hand-woven and handcrafted products.

And all of it would have been impossible without Mr. Devendra Gopal Ladha. He is the CEO & Managing Director of Unnati Silk Prints Pvt. Ltd. It was in 1980 that Mr. Ladha had started his journey in textiles with a single-minded effort and a small room in Hyderabad. Since then associated with talented master weavers in ethnic fabrics across India, he has helped in his own small way in the revival of traditional weaves and provided them with a decent livelihood. With a strong team of 200 plus, he has added landmarks like offline stores at Hyderabad, added a manufacturing unit, printing units, an online website in its ‘Unnati’ or progress ahead.




And so, from their vast collection I received a traditional Magenta colored Dabu Printed Dupatta. Dabu printing is a traditional art and an elaborate process in a unique way of dyeing and printing. This mud-resist hand-block printing is practiced mostly in certain pockets in the state of Rajasthan, India. The appearance of these fabrics is unique for the brilliant floral and thematic patterns in sharp and finely detailed prints of bright and well-chosen hues & designs. Dabu printed Dupatta undergo a rigorous process that involves a lot of not so easily available and costly natural dyes and vegetable pastes which are Eco-friendly, skin-friendly, fast, and retain their brilliance for most of the lifetime of the fabric.




To style it, I couldn’t find anything better than a White colored Kurta Patiyala set that enhanced the beauty of this Magenta Dabu printed Dupatta so much. Also I paired up Nude Pumps and Silver Jewelry with the outfit and I love how it turned out. This look can be carried anywhere from day to day life to some party function. On a serious note Indian Outfits will always be my love and with Unnati Silks, my life’s going to be easy as they have all kind of ethnic wear that I need. And personally I think I am going to get my hands on their saree collections real quick. So stay updated and I’ll be back super soon. Till then don’t forget to visit their Website and start shopping.


Take a look at all the pictures and let me know in the comments your views and suggestions.
Thank You guys!!

Love You!
- Tanya Anand






Dabu Printed Dupatta - Unnati Silks
Kurta Patiyala Set - Srishti by FBB
Pumps - Dressberry from Myntra
Earring - Janpath, New Delhi

Photography -

Sagar Bejwani
Instagram - @sagar.bejwani
&
Rohith Sid
Instagram - @rohithsid
Blog- sidphotography.blog

My Social Media Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...