Skip to main content

Fresh Summer Look!!

“I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” 

— Yves Saint Laurent

Hey Guys!!

Yeah yeah.. I know.. its been long. But trust me last couple of months have been really hectic for me. More precisely, its been confusing. I was planning to leave New Delhi and all that. And then I had to cancel that plan all of a sudden and go home for some personal issue. And as I returned I had to shift.
I hope some of you might be knowing the pain of shifting when you are all alone. Packing, unpacking, cleaning, arranging and all that stuff.

 But yeah.. now I am free and there's gonna be a lot of posts from now on. Apart from all that I completed two years of my blogging and its all because of you guys. Seriously, without you guys I am nothing. Thank you for being a part of my beautiful journey.


Well now lets dive into this post. 
So as you can see the look that I have created is simple and fresh and can be worn by anyone. If correct this is the style of every girl next door.
You all know how much I love shopping from FBB. Well.. currently I visited their store and as I saw these piece from their summer collection, I couldn't resist myself from trying them on.





The main purpose of curating this look is to get fresh summery vibes. Mustard Yellow is something that every skin tone can try on. I chose this lovely shorts along with a white off shoulder top having tiny flower embroidery all over it. And the best part is that it has bell sleeves and you know how trendy those statement sleeves are these days. I totally loved it.
 Well if you want you can choose any other top as per your choice. But I'll insist on either white or black as they'll give a perfect contrast.



Instead of putting on sneakers as usual, this time I preferred nude pumps by Dressberry from Myntra and guys I swear I never felt so elegant before. I was totally satisfied with the look and was ready to go.
I wanted yellow color to pop out more and hence I chose to put on some nude wooden earring that I got from a local market along with my favourite Watch from Fastrack. And to complete the look I decided to wear no makeup look along with brown lipstick and it was perfect.




This look can be worn in summer and monsoon as well. But if you hop out in the Sun don't forget to put on some shades or hats like me. Well I hope you liked this look and if you did then don't forget to mention that in the comments. 




Check out all the pictures and for any kind of suggestions or query comment down in the box and I'll be more than happy to get in touch with you guys. 

Love you all!!
- Tanya Anand












White Off Shoulder Top - DJ&C from FBB
Mustard Yellow Shorts - DJ&C from FBB
Nude Pumps - Dressberry from Myntra
Earrings - Sarojini Nagar Market
Brown Lipstick - Shade 'Hot Chocolate' by Coloressence Cosmetics
Handbag - A Gift

Photography-

Tanmay Dey
Instagram- @tanmay__dey

My Social Media Links





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Glad to see these latest Bangles designs trends. Very unique and Superb collection of payal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...