Skip to main content

Handcrafted Jewellery Love ft. Nitya Colors of Craft


Trends come and go, and style evolves. It's important to have pieces of jewellery that are timeless and look chic despite ever-changing fashions.

- Karen Elson

Hey Guys!!

How have you all been? I guess amazing except for me. I am fine right now but the last couple of months have been quite difficult for me with my studies and health issues. Can you believe how irritating it gets for me sometimes to keep up with my health? I never eat unhealthy and I even exercise and try to keep my mind clear off things that stress me out but still somehow I fail. Last month I got sick and I was on bed for weeks. It took me 3 complete weeks to recover properly and then all of a sudden I realised there was so much work pending. I feel terrible. Okay, let us put all this aside and jump right into this blog-post.

I wasn’t planning to write this blog-post but somehow I am here with it. So you guys know how much I am obsessed with jewellery, right? So, recently I came across this amazing Instagram store named Nitya Colors of Craft based in West Bengal, India. The woman who runs this, Priyanka Banerjee, actually makes handcrafted pieces of jewellery and sell it on Instagram and Facebook. You all know how much I love doing art and craft myself always and this particular store left me awestruck. The design, the making, the precision, everything is just perfect. They sent me this set of Red & Black neckpiece and earring and I absolutely loved it. You can see it for yourself how pretty it is. Those big beads and that white engraved design over it is so catchy. The whole design is very elegant and fashionable. The pendant of this particular set has Lord Ganesha on it and I love it the most.






So to style this up I just thought of putting on a black saree and pair this up with it but then somehow I got an idea. Actually earlier this month I was at home for Diwali celebrations and was clearing out my closet and found an Anarkali churidar set that I got about 3 to 4 years back and this one had an amazing dupatta. The dupatta was all net but with black applique work on it. And that’s when it clicked my mind that even though I don’t wear that suit set any more I can still use up that pretty dupatta for some other outfit styling.
I paired up my plain black blouse with a black palazzo and styled my outfit with that dupatta and I was pretty impressed with the results. I came up with a lot of looks and it really made me wonder how much I can do with one single dupatta. And with that neckpiece and earring, I achieved another level with my outfit. Now here’s when I am trying to praise myself, but I guess it is okay. I can praise myself sometimes. Haha!! Well, let's not divert from the main point.

I am so happy with the results. Take a look at the pictures guys and let me know what you all think about it. 

Look 1




Look 2


Look 3



I am so excited to pair this piece with my black saree. Wouldn’t that look amazing? I guess it’ll look perfect with black kurta patiyala set too? What do you say, people? And yes, since wedding season is upon us why you all don’t take a look at their store. Get yourself or your female friends and relatives something from their store. I am sure they are gonna love it. They have a variety of designs and colours to choose from. So what are you waiting for? Grab your piece right away and rock your look this wedding season. I am leaving the link to their store right here.


Also, if there’s any query or suggestion, just comment below. I would love to get in touch with you guys! And thank you guys for supporting me always. I can’t be thankful enough to you people. You all are like a family now. While I am at it, have you subscribed or followed my blog yet? If not then please do it. That'll mean the world to me.
Hope to see you guys soon with another blog-post. 

Love you!
Tanya Anand








Jewelleries - Nitya Colors Of Craft
Black Blouse - Moms blouse that I asked tailor to fit for me because you know how much we girls love to steal from our mother's closet
Black Palazzo - Srishti by FBB

Photography
My Little Brother Apurv

My Social Media Links
Instagram - beingclassywithtanya
Facebook Page - beingclassywithtanya
Roposo - Tanya Anand 















Comments

  1. Great work! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)
    wall hangings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand cura

Medini Handicrafts : Epitome of Terracotta Jewellery!

"To have much learning, to be skilful in handicraft, well-trained in discipline, and to be of good speech -- this is the greatest blessing."  ~ Gautama Buddha Hey guys!! How are my readers doing? Hope you are having an amazing time. Personally, I am busy with work and this horrible summer in Delhi is killing me. I have no idea what's going to happen in the month of June and July? Well, apart from all these I am back here to introduce you guys to another level of handcraft. You guys know how much I love handcrafted products and I guess most of you know that I am an artist too. So, I understand the level of creativity and hard work that goes into creating something & maybe that's the reason why I have a special place for these sort of products in my heart. So how well you guys know about Terra-cotta ?? Well, let me explain it to those who are hearing the name for the first time. Terra-cotta (Baked Earth) is a kind of glazed or unglazed fire

EYE LINER TIPS👀

Hey girls!!😇😘👩👧 I am back and today I am going to share with you all some tips about using Eye Liners. Basically there are two types of Eye liners - Brush Liners & Pen Liners. Brush liners are perfect to use, but for beginners I would suggest a Pen liner. Its very easy to use and handle. Its just like making designs from pen is lot easier than applying mehndi for starters. Similarly pen liners are very easy to apply. The most important point for the girls who has never applied a liner - Never apply liner in hurry. Either you will end up with some zig-zag designs over your eyelids or it will get smudged. So better girls when you apply liners have patience and let it dry. There are many brands whose pen liners are available in the market. You could choose from any of them according to the quality and most important... your budget. I personally have used many liners from several brands but at last I was satisfied with SWISS BEAUTY LIQUID PEN EYELINER. Its an amazing prod