Skip to main content

EYE LINER TIPS๐Ÿ‘€

Hey girls!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ง

I am back and today I am going to share with you all some tips about using Eye Liners.
Basically there are two types of Eye liners - Brush Liners & Pen Liners.

Brush liners are perfect to use, but for beginners I would suggest a Pen liner. Its very easy to use and handle. Its just like making designs from pen is lot easier than applying mehndi for starters. Similarly pen liners are very easy to apply.

The most important point for the girls who has never applied a liner - Never apply liner in hurry. Either you will end up with some zig-zag designs over your eyelids or it will get smudged. So better girls when you apply liners have patience and let it dry.

There are many brands whose pen liners are available in the market. You could choose from any of them according to the quality and most important... your budget. I personally have used many liners from several brands but at last I was satisfied with SWISS BEAUTY LIQUID PEN EYELINER. Its an amazing product at a very low price. Its tip is so good that I love making wings from it. Its speciality is that it is Waterproof and long lasting. It lasts for about 24 hrs. Isn't it cool?? For this I thank one of my friend Kriti who suggested me to use that. Other than that there are also good liners by Maybelline.

I hope you guys liked this post.
For any queries and suggestion comment down in comment box below.
See you guys in my next post.
Love you all๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ

- Tanya Anand
Instagram handle- @tanyaanand.cp


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very thankful for the girls who are at the initial level of putting eye liners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Stay tuned for more tips. Hope you like.☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand cura

Medini Handicrafts : Epitome of Terracotta Jewellery!

"To have much learning, to be skilful in handicraft, well-trained in discipline, and to be of good speech -- this is the greatest blessing."  ~ Gautama Buddha Hey guys!! How are my readers doing? Hope you are having an amazing time. Personally, I am busy with work and this horrible summer in Delhi is killing me. I have no idea what's going to happen in the month of June and July? Well, apart from all these I am back here to introduce you guys to another level of handcraft. You guys know how much I love handcrafted products and I guess most of you know that I am an artist too. So, I understand the level of creativity and hard work that goes into creating something & maybe that's the reason why I have a special place for these sort of products in my heart. So how well you guys know about Terra-cotta ?? Well, let me explain it to those who are hearing the name for the first time. Terra-cotta (Baked Earth) is a kind of glazed or unglazed fire