Skip to main content

EYE LINER TIPS👀

Hey girls!!😇😘👩👧

I am back and today I am going to share with you all some tips about using Eye Liners.
Basically there are two types of Eye liners - Brush Liners & Pen Liners.

Brush liners are perfect to use, but for beginners I would suggest a Pen liner. Its very easy to use and handle. Its just like making designs from pen is lot easier than applying mehndi for starters. Similarly pen liners are very easy to apply.

The most important point for the girls who has never applied a liner - Never apply liner in hurry. Either you will end up with some zig-zag designs over your eyelids or it will get smudged. So better girls when you apply liners have patience and let it dry.

There are many brands whose pen liners are available in the market. You could choose from any of them according to the quality and most important... your budget. I personally have used many liners from several brands but at last I was satisfied with SWISS BEAUTY LIQUID PEN EYELINER. Its an amazing product at a very low price. Its tip is so good that I love making wings from it. Its speciality is that it is Waterproof and long lasting. It lasts for about 24 hrs. Isn't it cool?? For this I thank one of my friend Kriti who suggested me to use that. Other than that there are also good liners by Maybelline.

I hope you guys liked this post.
For any queries and suggestion comment down in comment box below.
See you guys in my next post.
Love you all😘😘👧👩

- Tanya Anand
Instagram handle- @tanyaanand.cp


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very thankful for the girls who are at the initial level of putting eye liners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Stay tuned for more tips. Hope you like.☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...