Skip to main content

How could tea bags help your eyes?

Hey friends!!

Lately I haven't posted anything on my blog. So sorry for that. But today I am here with a very helpful article.
Yes.. you read right. Tea bags can be a lot helpful for your eyes. Tea bags can reduce dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.

First of all let me introduce you people with the amazing properties of tea bags.
Tea bags contains:
♡ CAFFEINE that helps blood vessels shrink, thereby reduceing puffiness around the eyes.
♡ ANTI - OXIDANTS which also helps reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
♡ TANNINS that helps increase blood circulation, thereby making skin cells healthier.
♡ ALKALOIDS which helps in the skin growth.
Hence, these properties of tea bags can help a lot in reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eyes, which is one of the biggest problem of todays generation because we don't get time for us. So let me make you aware how could you use tea bags at home and get rid of those 'devilish' dark circles.

How to use tea bags: 
♡ Take 2 tea bags and steep it in a mug of hot water for few minutes. You could use any kind tea bags either green or black or white.
♡ Squeeze out the excess water and place the tea bags in refrigerator for about 15 - 20 minutes.
♡ Clean your face; take the tea bags  and place it over your eyes for about 15 - 20 minutes.
♡ Remove the bags and rinse your face with cold water.
You could use this eye treatment daily based upon your necessity. I would suggest to apply tea bags to your eyes just after you take it out from the refrigerator for best results.
For precautions just take a patch test of tea bags on your skin because this treatment may not be suitable for everyone. Also don't let the tea enter your eyes and never use tea bags when they are hot.

I hope you enjoyed reading this article. So go girls make your cup of tea and when your tea bags are getting ready in refrigerator, have your tea and then enjoy this amazing eye treatment.
Bye guys and all the best for the removal of your dark circles.
For any queries or suggestions comment in the comment box below.
Love you guys.
- Tanya Anand
Instagram - @tanyaanand.cp
Facebook - @beingclassy.etrechic
Google+ - Etre Chic 95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...