Skip to main content

White Green & Black Ombre Nail Art

Hello guys😇😍😘

Here I am back today with a new Nail Art tutorial. 
When I did, I felt in love with that White Green and Black Ombre Nail Art.

You could do this just using a makeup sponge... or any kind of sponge that does not absorb much.

So without wasting a moment, here are the simple steps that you need to follow and then you will end up with an amazing nail art.

Step 1
Apply a base coat on your clean and dry nails and leave it to dry and then paint your nails white.
You could apply two coats of white on your nails for a perfect finish.


Step 2
Take green colour on a pallete. Dab sponge over the green nail colour and then dab that coloured sponge over your white painted nails.
If there is excess nail colour on sponge then dab it over the pallete and remove the excess otherwise you could end up with a messy nail.

Step 3
Similarly take a drop of black colour on pallete and dab sponge over it, remove the excess if any, and then dab it over the green part to get the desired texture.

Step 4
Let your nails dry and if you have ended up with some colours over your skin, then remove it with nail colour remover.

Step 5
Apply a top coat to seal your design and extra shine.
Then flaunt it for sure😉😍

For the short video tutorial of this nail art, visit my Instagram page. 

All the shades that I have used in this tutorial are by LAKMÉ COLOR CRUSH TRUEWEAR range.
This range by LAKMÉ is really amazing and you will surely fell in love with them.

You could also use other shades for a different look.
I hope you guys would love this tutorial and surely give it a try.

For any queries or suggestions comment in the comment box below. Also do share your try with me on my facebook page or Instagram. The best ones will be featured.

Love you guys😘😘

-Tanya Anand




Instagram Handle - @tanyaanand.cp
Facebook page - @beingclassy.etrechic
Google+ - Etre Chic 95
Here is the link to the video tutorial.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJf9bOkAVdV/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...