Skip to main content

Denims and November!!


Hey guys!!

How are you guys? Hope you all are doing great and since its November I am happy. Wanna know the reason?? Well, its because winters are on the doorstep and I can rock my fashion looks with all the jackets and sweatshirts. Isn't it true??


Since its November its neither too hot nor too cold. So I decided to grab denim pieces from my closet and rock on this look. I grabbed this High Waisted Denim shorts from ONLY... and believe me guys its super pretty. I am in love with the quirky star designs that's printed all over it. It kind of takes my denim shorts to another level of fashion. I paired it up with a black laced top from a local market and to add up the spice to this look I picked this Distressed Denim Jacket from VERO MODA. Hope you guys remember this from one of my previous posts.



To add up to my denim on denim look I went 
for a big Hoop earring and I am telling you guys.. I am getting obsessed with them. Also I paired up my new black coned heels with it and voila I loved this look!! And I hope you guys loved it too. Do let me know in the comments about it and I would love to hear them guys. For any queries or suggestion comment in the box below.


Hope you guys also follow me on all other social media accounts.. Links are given below. Also do take a look at all the pictures.
And thank you guys for all the support and love you all have given me. It means a lot. Love you guys!!






Jacket - VERO MODA
Shorts - ONLY
Heels - SNAPDEAL


My Social Media Links


Photography by - Aayush Gwal
(Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/reuspgraphy/
Instagram - @aayushgwal_fotographie )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...