Skip to main content

My go to Wedding Lookbook


Hey Guys!!

What's up? Hope you all are doing great. 
Wedding season's here and everyone is super excited to dress up and dance to the tunes of shehnai and dhol. Aren't you?

So here it is.. my wedding season lookbook. If you wanna attend a wedding but haven't prepared your outfits and jewelries or you don't want heavy dressing but still wanna look traditional and classic, then here's the solution to it.


I have created this lookbook with few simple steps using normal outfits and yet I look all preped up and ready to attend a wedding.
I created this look using simple orange kurti by SRISHTI from FBB from their Dil Se Desi collection. This kurta has a slight slit in the front over left side which looks much better than a plain kurta and also it has golden print all over it that brings out the ethnic look to another level. I paired this up with a flared palazzo in turquoise green colour which is by W, instead of a plain leggings or churidar or parallel palazzos. I chosed flared palazzo because it gives the look of a long skirt and looks so chic and stylish.



For jeweleries I just used my big heavy golden earring and bangles to match the golden detailing on kurta.


So the basic idea here is to pair a side slit kurta with a flared palazzo and matching jeweleries and you are good to go. I used turquoise coloured palazzo because it goes out with most of the colours in colour palette and can be carried in both day and night wedding.


I hope you liked this lookbook. So take a look at all the pictures and do let me know what's your reaction towards it. For any queries or suggestions comment down below. And make sure to follow me on all social media platforms if you would like to see more fashion tales by me.

Thank you guys for all the love and support. It means a lot.

Love you guys!!


Tanya Anand





Kurti - SRISHTI by FBB
Flared Palazzo - W
Heels - Snapdeal
Jeweleries from Local Market

My Social Media Links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...