Skip to main content

Be Safe With PeeSafe

Hey guys!!

So today I am here with something very important.. please read it. 
This revolutionary product from PEESAFE isn't just a toilet seat sanitizer spray bottle but is a gift for all those people who have always been hesitant in using public sanitation facility.



Its not a joke but a fact that public sanitation facility in India has never been hygienic.

PEESAFE acts as a disinfectant and keeps us away from all those bacterial infections of which we are afraid of. As you all have heard that 'Prevention is Better than Cure'.. then it is seriously applicable here. Instead of getting some disease and infections from public restrooms, its better you use this little bottle by PEESAFE.



All you need to do is spray this all over the toilet seat and it will kill 99.9% bacteria and germs present there and it takes 5 -10 seconds to dry up.
If you guys can keep a bottle of hand sanitizers in your bag then there's no big deal in keeping this safety product from PEESAFE with yourself.


Did you know that more than 150 million women suffer from UTI every year & more than 75% get UTI from unhygienic toilet seats.

So instead of getting UTI's and some other bathroom borne diseases.. I would suggest to keep this bottle in your bag whenever you travel as its travel and budget friendly too. 
It comes in various sizes but I like this littke one of 40ml as it is very travel friendly. It costs just Rs. 25 for this little bottle. So now you can imagine how great this product is with lots of benefits.
Head over to your nearest drug store and get your hands on these. I got myself one.. and I hope you do the same.

So girls and boys.. #BeSafeWithPeesafe



Thank you for reading this because its really a very important thing to discuss in a country like India.
Thank you guys for all the support you all have given me.


- Tanya Anand

My Social Media Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...