Skip to main content

How to Style up Formals?


Hey guys!! 

How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter.

Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different.
All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG, and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet.



And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS. This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was good to go. 
The addition of colours to a monochromatic look is much easier in winters and they look absolutely stunning.





Talking of adding colours, I tried the addition of a colourful scarf to my outfit and I was so happy how it turned out. Since its winter its easy to use scarves and it absolutely amps up your style in no seconds. The one I used is from SHYLA by FBB.



Hope you guys loved this look as much as I loved creating it. Take a look at all the pictures and for any suggestions or queries comment below and hope I see you soon with a new post.
Thank you guys so much for all the support you give.. it really means a lot.
See you soon. 
Love you people!!

-Tanya Anand





Top - Leo Sansini from Jabong
Black Coat - Candies by Pantaloons
Heels - Snapdeal
Black Jeans - Local Store
Sling Bag - CODE by Lifestyle
Scarf - Shyla from FBB

Photography -
Sagar Bejwani
Instagram - @sagar.bejwani
&
Rohith Sid
Instagram - @rohithsid
Blog- sidphotography.blog

My Social Media Links

Comments

  1. Public restrooms often harbor different kinds of bacteria and germs that can make you sick. Although it’s unlikely that you will contract any serious diseases from a toilet seat, you may nevertheless want or need to sanitize a public restroom. You can disinfect a public toilet and keep yourself from picking up any bacteria that may linger on surfaces. Toilet Seat Sanitizer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...