Skip to main content

Coloressence Haul

“I love the confidence that makeup gives me.” 

― Tyra Banks


Hey guys!!

How are you? Hope you all must be doing good.. except for me.. who always wanna be inside blanket all the time. Hehee..😅

Well.. I havn't posted in a while.. but I am back with my lovely readers. So here I am with my favourite haul. Well I have always been in love with Coloressence. They have amazing products at an affordable rate and that is why I love it.


This time I got myself some really good products. First product was Lipsticks for daily use, which I got in two shades. First is kind of maroon colour in shade Cherry Blossom 50 & the second one is brownish in shade Hot Chocolate 77. I just love them. They are a bit glossy but has amazing pigmentation. The only problem is that its not transfer proof and you will have to re apply it after 3 to 4 hours. But overall I like the products and it costed me just Rs. 199 each.





The next product is the H.D. Make up Base. It completely hides dark circles, small imperfections & discoloration in the skin giving out flawless and silky finished look. Its has creamy texture and is easily to apply. It has olive oil, almond oil & clove oil in it, that bounds up to give natural healthy glowing skin. Its for Rs. 495 and the product is worth buying for sure.



And now the final products are my favorites.. the nail paints. I got them in two colour black in shade M-19 Black Velvet & violet colour in shade M-81 Deep Violet. They are one hell of an amazing nail paints. I have several shades of coloressence nail paints with me and all are my favorite. It costs Rs. 50 for a bottle of 5 ml.



Well that was it. Hope you would also give to give all the products a try. By the way.. I loved them and its really an honest review. Hope to see you guys soon. Stay tuned and for any queries or suggestions comment below.

Love you guys!! 

- Tanya Anand

My Social Media links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...