Skip to main content

Indo Western Fusion Look!!

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

- Coco Chanel

Hey guys!!!

How are you? Hope you all are doing well. Being a student and a blogger at same time is not easy job. It’s really difficult to handle situations some times and that is why I wanted to make an apology to my lovely readers who keep waiting for new blog posts but I am unable to fulfill their wish. Sorry for that guys!! I always want to be regular but there are times when nothing is sorted and this is the same time for me. So I want all of you to cooperate with me in a healthy manner. I love all you guys out there because whatever I am today it I all because of your love and care. Thank you for that!! But still I promise to be regular because you all mean a lot to me.


So now without wasting any time, I would like to introduce you guys to this new look I created. It’s basically an Indian western fusion look. So for this, all I did was to pair a white top with a long pink skirt with too much flares. And to get a second look I paired it all with a black coat. Doesn’t that looks great?


I absolutely loved creating this look for my blog. You know what, all of this didn’t came to my mind directly. I wanted to create the Indian look but I don’t know how this idea popped up in my mind to add a western touch to my outfit. And all that came in my mind was a solid top and a plain black jacket.


I got this lovely skirt and neck piece from the Sarojini market in New Delhi. I was there to buy something else but as soon my eyes went on this skirt I was just not able to resist myself from buying it and tada... here I am wearing this. I bought this skirt because thus can also be used in some party function by pairing it up with some really cool traditional golden colored blouse and chunni. Well, I think I’ll create that look soon... so stay tuned. By the way this lovely jacket is from Pantaloons.



To finalize the look I paired my outfit with a black beaded neck piece, a metallic black bracelet along with my favorite black heels from snapdeal and I was absolutely in love with the outcome.
Take a look at all the pictures and let me know if you liked it or not. But it’s for sure that I loved creating this look. Your comments and suggestions means world to me, so keep commenting and if you have any queries ask them below in the comment box.

Thank you guys!!

Love you!!

-Tanya Anand





White Top & Pink Skirt - Sarojini Nagar Market
Black Jacket - Candies from Pantaloons
Black Cone Heels - Snapdeal

Photography by-

Biswaraj Das
Instagram - @click_action

My social media links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Western look for both Day and Night time

Be the centre of endless possibilities!! Hey guys!! How have you been? Hope you guys have celebrated this Diwali with full joy. For me this Diwali was awesome because I was at Home. Yayyy!! Isn't that exciting?? Being at home, getting lazy and sleepy and being pampered. Ahh!! This time I visited home after 7 months... its not that long.. but for me its like an year. And so I was pampered this time like a baby. Isn't that awesome?? Hawww!! I started missing home again.  Okay!! Now besides all this Homesick melodrama, I have come up with a new look and I am not able to get over it. So I was planning to create a simple classic look for daytime but then I ended up with this one which can be carried even at night.  Basically, I was planning for a colourblock solid on solid look (which I guess will be my next post all about) and so I got myself this beautiful solid coloured palazzo in royal blue from Srishti by FBB . It has amazing soft cotton fabric and i...

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand ...

How to Style up Formals?

Hey guys!!  How are you? Hope you all are doing good because I kinda got sick for about a week and it was terrible. I was in no state to work but I am fine now, hoping that I don't get another dose of meds this winter. Apart from that I managed to create this simple and chic formal look for the winters. So instead of just plain white top and black pant and coat I tried something different. All I did was just tucked in some winter innerwear and instead of putting on some plain solid top I used my favourite black and white striped top by LEO SANSINI that I got from JABONG , and paired it up with a plain black jeans that I am sure everyone has in their closet. And for a formal look I picked this three quarter sleeved black coat from CANDIES by PANTALOONS . This gave me a perfect monochromatic formal look. But since its winter everything looks dull so I tried to add my pink sling bag from CODE by LIFESTYLE and a make up with bright pink lipstick and I was ...